A lovely navy colour can create a farmhouse interior, a Hampton’s style or the classic English. Just using white can look amazing but can leave you wanting a contrast.
Blue really gives your kitchen personality. It is the colour of the sky and sea and can be associated with depth and stability. If your kitchen is the hub of your home then creating a sea of blue can create an amazing space for your family to gather.
Navy kitchen trends how to get started
1. Get all your samples together including tiles, back splash, bench top, lighting, cupboards, and flooring and spread them out. Make sure you look at them all together in different light to make sure they all blend.
2. You don’t need to spend a fortune on all the latest fixtures and fittings. Pick up one or two key fixtures or fittings and work back with your cupboard doors and bench top. Purchasing these online can save your thousands however make sure you check with your builder or kitchen specialist to make sure you get the right fittings.
3. Adding a touch of navy in a splash back or as a feature on the island bench is a great option. Feel free to mix in copper, white, marble into your kitchen.
4. If you are wanting a country style kitchen then a brilliant white and navy is a perfect combination. Adding in timber can create a warmer effect or for a more traditional country style then navy and cream will be perfect.
5. My personal favourite is the mix and match style check out my 8 Amazing Navy kitchen trends below.
1. Charles Bar Stool, Zanui | 2. Cloud Tile | 3. Matte Black Kitchen Mixer Tap, The Block Shop | 4. Replica Seppo Koho Atto Pendant, Matt Blanc | 5. Morphy Richards Traditional Pyramid Kettle | Blue, The Block Shop | 6. Navy Blue Cupboards – can be sourced variety of kitchen shops | 7. Tilla Handle | COPPER | 8. Calcutta CeasarStone
So over to you? Have you got any suggestions or tips to add?
* This post contains affiliate links. If you buy something via one of these links I may receive a small commission. Full disclosure policy here.