Who would have guessed that terracotta floor tiles would make a comeback! We recently had a weekend away in an Air B&B which backed onto the beach. It was the perfect beach house with a pool one side and the beach on the other. One of the main features of the home was their terracotta tiles. Now, I remember the 80’s when terracotta was a massive trend and it was everywhere. So if you are renovating your home and your house is full of terracotta stop and think before you get the jack hammer out and rip them all up. Terracotta tones throughout your home bring you back to earth and create a warm inviting feeling.
Terracotta can be used in all sorts of areas including floors, walls, cladding, and outdoor surfaces. You’ll find it really adaptable, sturdy and easy to keep clean.
If you want to add a touch of terracotta to your home, then we have put together our top picks!
This light coloured kitchen really make the terracotta tiles stand out!
If you want to add a splash of Terracotta to your home here are my top picks below!
- Exclusive Pendant Light – Zanui
- Morroccan Hand Painted Sink Unique Sinks
- Orange Money Penny Tiles – Tile Cloud
- African Terracotta Baskets – The Block Shop
- Lucas Mirror – Zanui
- Kenya Tall Terracotta Pot – April and Oak
- Terracotta Bath Mat – Zanui
Latest posts by propertyunravelled (see all)
- Landscaping costs you must check when building a home! - April 16, 2019
- 5 awesome Custom Cabinet ideas you will love! - March 22, 2019
- How we can help you find a reliable tradesman? - January 10, 2019