- Mid North Coast FB Group
Draftworx Designs perform multiple checks to best ensure your plans conform to local council DA requirements and site constraints. Ensuring your plans are right from project outset will reduce costs on site during construction.The quality of architectural drafting is crucial to the final outcome, whether you are undertaking renovations or building a new home.
Draftworx designs Managing Director is a qualified builder and draftsman with over 30 years’ experience, enabling our team to work with confidence on projects of all types and sizes including:
- Plans for construction, Helping to identify the best path – council or complying development,
- Full measure up of existing dwellings to produce detailed CAD plans for future use., Our in-house expertise allows us to offer on-site measurement of existing dwellings,
- BASIX energy rating assessments,
- Fire reports,
- preparation of application forms for council and other authorities,
- environmental effects reports,.
- We also liaise with your builder, engineer or other tradespeople and can offer a project management service for owner builders.