Would you like to submit a guest blog to Property Unravelled’s Blog?
Here’s what you need to know.
Property Unravelled has over 4000 followers and attracts 3000 monthly visits to our website, and we’re always looking for more brilliant guest bloggers to join our ranks.
If you would like to share your expert guru knowledge with a passionate audience of people who are building and renovating, we would love to hear from you.
Please find below our guidelines on how to submit your guest blog.
What we post
We like to provide our audience with a variety of content including topics on interior design, DIY, Building and renovating. Our most popular blogs include DIY, tips and hints and interesting posts that teach our readers on what to look out for when they are building and renovating. They are also interested in new products and services to the market that can help them build their dream home.
What we look for
- Quality writing and original content. We will not publish anything that has been published someone before.
- We like our blogs to be helpful and casual.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post
- Proper spelling, grammar to be checked
The Different Post Types We Accept
Here are some of our popular blog post types for
- DIY Bunnings Bedhead
- What not to forget when building your dream home!h
- House Floor Plans
- Bunnings latest trend
- Kitchen latest trends
What We Won’t Accept
- Something that has already been covered in our blog already. Please check our website before submitting your blog
- We don’t want anything to promotional as comes across spamming
- No link-building schemes
- No offensive or inaccurate materials
- Nothing that is critical or business or individuals
How To Submit
- Please email info(@)propertyunravelled.com with your completed post in a Word Document
- Please submit image file with it being no bigger than 700px width and the file size not larger than 300kb
- Short author bio including a small photo and link to your website
We will respond to you within 7 days to let you know if your blog will be published.
- Submissions must meet Property Unravelled guidelines
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, or socials afterward. Why because it is just really bad for SEO. Duplicate content is bad for SEO and Google will not like us very much and we would like to keep them happy. However feel free to share our article on your blog and socials by sharing the original link from Property Unravelled and please attribute Property Unravelled as the source.
- The Property Unravelled blogging team reserves the right to edit, and adapt any of your content for more comprehensiveness.
- Property Unravelled also reserves the right to include calls to action to other content on our website including ebooks, and other downloadable content.
Thanks for the content love. We appreciate it!